It’s that time of year when Mother Nature invites her old high school buddy Jack Frost over to crash for a few months. NO ONE hates Jack Frost more than us smokers of the city. What used to be a convenient pastime for skipping out on 10 minutes of work becomes an arduous TASK. Now you have to suit up and button down just to rip a quick c-bone (or two), the icy wind feels like knives on your face too.
Here are some quick tips to help make getting that nic fix:
1) Dip: You can buy dip pretty much anywhere you can buy cigarettes, don’t be afraid to pack a fat lip to last all day, that way you’ll never need to step outside for a quick rip. Make sure you have an empty plastic bottle near by to spit into, because with dip you’ve got a lot more salvia than normal.
2) Snus: Snus is like dip, but for your nose. While you can’t really pack fat nostrils like you do a dip lip, a quick snus bump gets your nic fix going the right way, every time.
3) Gum/Patches: Sure people/kids use these to quit but it doesn’t mean you can use em to get that nic fix taken care of. If you’re not careful you might get sick, so use with caution
4) Smoke Indoors: If nobody’s around, nobody can report you. Stairwells are a good place to start, but you could also try the bathroom if the door locks. GET CREATIVE!! I like to do things the old fashioned way by opening a windows away from my coworkers and blowing it out with a bounce tube which disguises the nic to smell like laundry.
5) VAPE E CIGs: Here’s the real pro tip, buy one of these bad boys and you’ll NEVER have to go outside to quash the nic fix again. These bad boys don’t use dry tobacco, instead they use liq nic (liquid nicotine) and heat to turn it into vapor that you then inhale. You can rip these indoors and no one can complain since they’re largely unregulated and in a legal grey area. My absolute favorite part though is how big these vape clouds get, I’ve been pulling creamy dragon-esque rips all day long, blowin’ smoke rings and ghost recons.by