Ah, holidays. Great time to spend with your family and friends, grab some food, go out for a meal, relax at home, so many options. But some of you out there have been emailing me asking about home repair things DIY to save some cash and do it themselves. This is a perfect day to go out to Home Depot (hardware) and buy some things to fix up all the problems you have at your home. I’ve collected some of the best videos from around the internet, all from this past week (except for one) and they’ll be sure to help you achieve your fixer upper goals!!
- Woodworking is a great easy DIY skill to work on at home, it takes just a few hours and some wood and saws to make something extraordinary to show off to your mates!
- Fix that pesky dryer that never works and clangs around, keeps you up at night. My buddy shows you what you can find when you’re done fixing her up!
- Stay cool while you work, my friend reviews a bucket top mister to keep you cool and a little wet while you work.
- Now you got all the gear, all the tools, you gotta get it home some way. This friend of mine shows you the best way to transport your wood pieces.
- If you’re all done with your projects for the day, who doesn’t love some sweet ca$h to reward yourself? This is my friend from Florida, he shows you a quick way to make some extra scratch.
Well that’s all for now guys. Hope you find something that you like in the videos, something you can work on for your President day. What do you think? Have any other home improvement ideas? Sound off below!by