Here at the SWG offices, we live in Boston, a city piled on by snow storms, this time a few in a row, 4 if you’d believe it! So what are we doing to cure our snow blues? Surely there has to be some expert advice from the pros to help us through! Check it out below!
- Television is a good way to pass the time, toss on a show and watch it until the sun goes down, then you can sleep already.
- Make food, have someone make food for you is even better but if you’re alone, hot dogs are a great snow food!
- Call up Mayor Marty Walsh’s office and complain about the sidewalks not being shoveled.
- Meet up at a local bar and see some other lonely snow hearts. How do they drown sorrows? Learn from the pros.
- If all else fails, window gaze and call a family member you’ve been putting off!
There you have it guys, from the pros to your inbox, there’s our tips for snow pleasure, how to cure the snow blues. Any snow pros out there have some other advice? Well, sound off below!!!